No subject

Tue Dec 30 21:05:05 UTC 2008

US$6,000,000.

I want to thank all of the translators (and coordinators) for all the
hard work you've done during this fundraiser (and especially all the
quick, high-quality work you've done).  The goal would probably not
have been reached without the help from all of you.

In my timezone, we have about 15 minutes left until we go into 2009 --
I think this is a great way to begin the coming year. :-)  If you're
already in the new year, or if you'll be in it soon, Happy New Year!

As a side note, there will be a thank you page coming out soon for all
the donors that will also need to be translated.  Please keep in mind
that we'll probably be using the same donation module until the next
annual fundraiser, so any work that still hasn't been finished up will
still be useful.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023