[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] Important: Appeal

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Wed Dec 24 22:19:23 UTC 2008

Bence Damokos napisa:

> An other issue, that affects other languags as well is the fact that
> "Collapse", "Expand" and the text of the collapsed version are taken from
> the default (English) messages, instead of the localised ones.

Merry Christmas from me to you,

yes, this issue is for hsb and dsb as well. But there is still another
issue or is it already been? Now there is a grey stripe above the menu
bar on http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/ and its subpages. Do
you see it as well or is my browser the problem? I have SeaMonkey 1.1.13.

Regards,
michawiki