[Translators-l] Kiwix need translator

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 3 15:18:33 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

Depending on the file format for the UI, we may or may not be able to easily
support this on http://translatewiki.net, the project where many MediaWiki
localisations are maintained. We currently support four file formats[1]. We
can also directly commit to the repo if that is what you like.

If you think there is a fit, please contact me so we can work out the
details.

Cheers! Siebrand

[1]
(a) PHP arrays: