[Translators-l] 2008 board election translations: start

Maria Fanucchi marialadouce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:01:41 UTC 2008

Thanks for your interest translating the board elections pages. :-)
Hmmm, it looks like no other Bahasa Melayu speakers have volunteered to
translate the board election pages, so you'll have to do the work alone
(though if you can find other translators willing to help, they'd be very
welcome as well, because even just proofreading speeds up the process of
publication considerably). The main translation page for the board elections
is at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/Translation
Please don't hesitate to write to me again if needed.
--Maria
[[User:Arria Belli]]