[Translators-l] Fundraising site notice enabled on all sites

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 24 22:30:56 UTC 2007

Ok, all projects and languages are now showing the fundraising site notice.

These'll still be showing Engliah for a lot of languages, since not all
translations are in for the initial version, but hopefully we can get
them cleaned up soon. :)

Pop by
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice and
friend pages to pitch in on getting the translations up. Note that the
centralized translations apply to all sites; including Commons using you
selected language preference.

Please pass this on to interested parties on all wikis...

We've also got subtitled versions of Jimmy's video up in several
languages. We can build more based on the translated transcripts you
guys are providing:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Video_with_Jimmy_subtitles/Translations

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)