[Translators-l] [FR07] Translation of sitenotice - ok so here are the links ...

Mido mido.architect at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:48:52 UTC 2007

it worked well:
<
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2007/Testimonials/SOS_Children%27s_village_-_translation&oldid=698190

but Sabine reverted it afterwards.
and like you said Aphaia, she's resposible for this and told me on talk page
that she has non-wmf translators to do the work (or I understood so :) )
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mido#Translations_for_fundraiser>
I don't want to mess anything up if she got some other plans.
but don't hesitate to ask for any help you wish, Sabine.
I'll work on the Arabic translation anyway, but if you need any tweaking or
something with the page, just say it here
as for the other things you mentioned Aphaia, I'll try to look at them now.