[Translators-l] [FR07] Translation of sitenotice - ok so here are the links ...

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 4 19:25:32 UTC 2007

So the following are the pages to be translated:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Testimonials/The_ideal_Wikipedian_-_translation
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Testimonials/The_Wikipedia_challenge_-_translation
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Testimonials/SOS_Children%27s_village_-_translation

please write the translated text on the related subpage - see language
code used for the various wikipedias.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers, Sabine

-----