[Translators-l] Translators-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 11

Chuck Smith chuckssmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:06:56 UTC 2007

> Is anyone translating this video into French? I don't want to work on it and
> then find out I've been pwned. :-p
> I'll start working on it in a couple of hours if no one has said yes by
> then.
> --Maria
> User:Arria Belli

Hi Maria,

You don't have to worry about anyone working over you, because as soon
as you start working, the translation will lock for an hour, so that
no one can interfere until you click Done.  Also, thanks to everyone's
hard work, this trailer is now the top film in dotsub's featured film
list on the main page, so now it will really get exposure!

Thanks everyone!
Chuck