[Translators-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:03:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

For notifying your community, you can just translate the page I forwarded :)

If you think it too long, you can arrange it or just create your own
version ...

To develop ideas, you may want to join meta discussion on [[m:Edit
Wikipedia Week]] or just create a project page on your language
Wikipedia.

Enjoy!