[Translators-l] [Fundraising] Sitenotice version up

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:42:57 UTC 2007

Hi!

On the Sitenotice message change, which Michael noticed, I talked with
Brion and Cary, and we reached the conclusion:
* default are preferred to be {{SITENAME}}
* however, the local community may amend this setting - particularly
the project name is not given in the script they use for their
language (e.g. Ja settings except jawikinews): then, you can choose
the alternative "Wikimedia" in your preferred script (ウィキメディア、維基媒体 or
whatever)...

Thanks for your cooperation,
Cheers,

--