No subject

Tue May 22 15:11:29 UTC 2007

. If
you're interested, you must make a candidate statement and list
yourself on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Candidates/=
en

We also need the help or translators for the elections, so if you're
fluent in any language other than English, and willing to help, please
list yourself here:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Translations

If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ, then list your
questions to the talk page:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/FAQ/en

The official announcement is available on Meta:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/en

We are confident that this election will draw very qualified
candidates, and we wish them the best of luck.

Regards,

Kizu Naoko (Aphaia)
Newyorkbrad
Philippe Beaudette
Jon Harald S=F8by

Wikimedia Board Election Steering Committee, 2007