[Translators-l] [TR][Meta] Final draft of TR and subpages

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:33:16 UTC 2007

Hello there,
Here I propose a set of pages as replacement of current [[TR]] and
subpages. Major changes are
- [[TR]] will looks like more portal:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Aphaia/Sandbox
- The list of requests may be found only on [[Translations]] (name can
be changed).
- Some special request pages like [[TR/policy]] will be obsolated.
(due to difficulties of maintenance)

Things uncertain yet
- Some current TR subpages like [[TR/WMF]] will be A) either dissolved
into individual request pages/categories and turned into redirect to
TR main page or B) remains a list of WMF website related translation
requests mainly as the coordinators' reference.
- Same as [[TR/WMF news]]: existing pages on WMF website are possible
to be renamed for standardization or not. (e.g. from {{news-en}} to
{{wmfnews/en}} but I am not sure)

Comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Please put your comment
to the talk page
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Aphaia/Sandbox

If any serious problem is not found or a major change occurs, I'm
planning to make the replacement on the next Sunday, April 1.

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org