[Translators-l] [Election 2007] Announcement

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:17:13 UTC 2007

Hi, so Board Election begins soon.
As always, I expect your help for translation. You might be need more
help, so for recruiting fellow translators, the boilerplate below
might be helpful (made by Schiste).

==
Hi Wikimedians,

As you might be aware of, now we are holding the Board of Trustee elections.

Those elections are international and the statement will be published
on the multi-lingual core project meta. As it's multi-lingual, and as
we would like the more Wikimedian possible vote, it's needed for the
statements to be translated in as much languages as we can as well
[[m:Board elections/2007|Election notice]].

It's a huge amount of work, and we'll need you to give an hand. If you
are competent in a language, and you'd like to help, just contact
foobar or list yourself on [[m:Board elections/2007/Translations]] and
often check [[m:Board elections/2007/Candidates]].

Greetings,
==
If you like it, please use it (after translation:) on your project
discussion page: Village pump, Bistro, Bar, whatsoever .... anyway Ich
brauche Hilfe.

Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko