[Translators-l] 1 M dollars on Wikipedia Day (Fundraising... over)

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:03:02 UTC 2007

On 1/16/07, Any File <anysomefile at gmail.com> wrote:

> > [[Wikimedia:Wikimedia thanks all contributors|Thank you]] to all
> > those who donated from the [[wikimedia:Wikimedia thanks all
> > contributors|Wikimedia Foundation]]
>
> and shouldn'tthe second link point to the wikimedia Foundation instead
> to the Wikimedia:Wikimedia thanks all contributors ?

I modified the message so for Japanese version. The first to the Thank
you note,  the second to the equivalent of [[Wikimedia:Home]]. I think
however we needn't to be worried about that so much at this moment,
since it would be possible much more drastically renewed one comes
soon.

We can expect Fundcom has us known what kind of message comes there.

> and we need a translation of the page
> Wikimedia:Wikimedia thanks all contributors
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_thanks_all_contributors

Agreed. For this purpose I would like to know if the current version
is ready to translate and expect Fundcom folks let us know that.

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org