[Translators-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] New fundraising site

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:23:02 UTC 2007

Below is the e-mail announcing the new Fundraising system, most likely
this will not change any more except for possibly the addition of new
"stories".

This system is made up of 3 pages
* Donate/lang-code
* Donate-options/lang-code
* Donate-thanks/lang-code

which are made by templates.  I have made a break-down of what text
needs to be translated with the templates on it at:
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Cbrown1023/Donate>.  If
someone things that looks overly complicated, just tell me and I will
try to give a simplified version on the talk page.

A lot of the text has already been translated for the previous
fundraising system ([[wikimedia:Donate]]), but there are some new
parts like the "thanks" screen and and the "story box".

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask on the mailing
list and thanks for all the work you guys do as translators!

Happy holidays if you celebrate them,
Casey