[Translators-l] [Foundation-l] Asturian page for Donations is in Spanish

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:16:20 UTC 2006

Just fact-checking.
After I read this inquiry, I moved the latest version on meta to the
foundation website. Of course, I am not sure if it is the best
version, as non-Spanish speaker, however, it seemed more Asturian ...

And anyway, translation isn't going on the foundation website, but on
meta: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMFnews
For fundraising pages,
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Fundraising_pages

As Titoxd supposed, the first two versions of "Asturian"-oriented are
indeed Spanish. A native Spanish edited those versions, supposedly
from the reason of closer familiarity between Spanish and Asturian.
Later a ast-3/es-n editor made correction, and that version was what I
moved to, and what you see on the website.

Has any editor recommendation for fixing that? He or she can start his
work immediately at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Fundraising_pages/Donativos

Cheers,

Kizu Naoko