[Translators-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Reviewed and Unvandalized Versions

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 01:57:51 UTC 2006

On 9/18/06, Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi translators,
>
> It would be grand if this could be translated and sent to as many
> language lists as possible.

I am agree this will be an interest in many languages. If the text
forwarded it too much long for you, please consider to begin your
translation from "A first decision was ..." paragraph, and put a brief
note at the top instead of first two paragraphs such as:

On foundation-l, a German chapter board member P. Birken announced
that German Wikipedia has introduced a new feature which provides
visitors two different versions, 1) Reviewed and 2) Unvandalized
versions. Introduction of this feature is a fundamental change to
Wikipedia, and based on discussions on German Wikipedia community,
including a discussion on this June between German chapter members and
Jimmy Wales.

# To: <pbirken at gmail.com>
# Bitte mal korregiere meinen Abstrakt, wenn Missverstaendniss du findest!

Cheers,
Naoko

Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org