[Translators-l] [Foundation-l] Translation subcommittees' open meeting is today on November 5, 22UTC

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 5 15:09:20 UTC 2006

One thing I would like to add is that you can also access the chat
through various websites without needing chat-software on your computer:

    * http://www.bitshuffle.org/cgiirc/
    * http://java.freenode.net/index.php
    * http://brujula5.brujula.net/cgi-bin/cgi/irc.cgi

Thanks and we hope to see many of you to come online this evening.

Best, Sabine