[Translators-l] Translation of "anonymous" change to sitenotice

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:03:45 UTC 2006

Hello guys n' girls,
here is a brand-new request for translation and it is very important,
because it is based on contract with the Foundation and a third party
anonymous donor.

Sentence is:

"Your contribution today will be matched by an anonymous donor."

We'll greately appreciate your cooperation on translation on the page
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_request/WMF/Fundraising_Sitenotice%28Anonymous%29/2006

It contains three links to the Foundation wiki; Fundraising page,
Fundraising FAQ and Wikipedia "anonymous". Please make the translation
of this one-line message first and then check if those links leads
visitors to appropriate pages. But now, this request is in our highest
priorities. Let us go!

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko