[Translators-l] Current staff (on meta)

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 04:56:48 UTC 2006

Hello,
JB82 (en-n, es, fr, ru) helped synchsizing te translation of [[Current
staff]] to the latest version. After copyediting, we can have it on
foundation wiki in those language. Chinese version still needs to be
cared.  I synched the Japanese version, and seek people who will
copyedit it.

Drini, Jd, ACrush & MaxSem, could you please coordinate their finishing?
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff/status

Lorenzarius, could you please care for the Chinese version?
And all the translators, please help your coordinators. If you
language hasn't it, you are invited to join (however I would point out
other and more urgent requests is coming soon. You may be more
interest in those; new board, about Foundation reflecting latest
changes ...)

It will be great we can upload those version before funddriving, since
personnel is now the largest part of expence.

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org