[Translators-l] [Foundation website] Translation 2006/12/09

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:03:05 UTC 2006

Hello,
there are now massive edits, but our concerns are not them yet, but
other stuff more stable ...

- Disclaimer.
  Now all translation of Privacy policy on the website has a
disclaimer. Except Japanese, they are redirects to English ones
[[Template:Disclaimer for translation]]. In Anthere's opinion, this
request is in the highest priority. Your help will be appreciated.

- OurProject template on the Foundation website home.
  Some were updated. We are still wait for some translation. I hereby
appreciate Hillgentleman for his effort to fix the Chinese translation
of "Wikiversity" properly.  Requested languages are Fi, Pl, Pt, Ro,
Zh.

- WMF News. Two pieces of news. You may have known it already, but
your buddies may not. Thanks for Russian team and others who are
engaging now.
- Requested: Fr, Ja, Nl, Es, Zh ...

Links:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/disclaimer <- disclaimer
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/quick <- renewed "Our projects"
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/WMFnews <- news

Coming requests will include
- Letter from Anthere (funddriving related)
- New [[Board of Trustees]]
- Renewed [[About Wikimedia]]

Also, The Foundation website Home was drastically updated (on the
Board related matters). If you have a time, please consider to update
your language version home too.

Cheers,

And if you have still time and would like to kill time in this weekend
... there are also
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/WMFnews
 and two financial documents (cf. foundation-l) ...

Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org