[Translators-l] Tech operations: translations?

Jean-Denis Vauguet jd at typhon.org
Sat Aug 19 14:33:38 UTC 2006

Hi!

Aphaia/britty and I were talking on irc about the latest "Operations
report" by Domas (see Foundation-l) and agreed it would be great "You,
outhere", translate it and forward it to local mailing lists :)

I will do so tomorrow for WikiFR-l.

As britty said to me, tech things are among the biggest concerns for
many people, and since it's the largest part of the foundation budget,
it would be great to spread as much information as can be on this subject.

jd :)