[Translators-l] [Foundation-l] Wikimedia Privacy Policy: Update to account for CheckUser access

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:46:01 UTC 2006

On 4/17/06, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why that isn't linked from
> http:..wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_policy - perhaps it hasn't
> been updated since the English version was approved.

I don't know, either.
Previously, I proposed to update the JA version and put it into the
WMF, but no reaction has come.
太田さん、アップデートをお願いしてもよいでしょうか?
#もちろん他の方の手伝いも大歓迎です。

Then, for the Board which is then higher in priorities?
* Wikimania related translation
* Care for Privacy policy's lang versions; synch if necessary,
appropriately manage meta draft, urge major but lacking their own
version projects to have their own etc
(remark: primarily priorities for the translation subcom, not directly
to the editors, since for volunteering translators we have no ways to
force them something)

/* Zu Sam u. Sabine */
/* Vielleicht ist es meinen letzten Email vor Pasqua. */
/* Koenntet ihr bitte mal diese Affairs kummeln? */

Peace,
--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com