[Translators-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Re: STOP Translations needed: Wikimedia Commons - 25th of may

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:01:14 UTC 2005

To: foundation-l, translators-l

I would like to appreciate current translation for our many
activities; Wikimania, WMF and Board Election. Thank you for your
engagement. And it is obvious we need your help more and more because
of expansion of our activities.

On 5/23/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> And it appears that a mistake went along the way... either change of
> date, or mistransmission of the information... but it is the 23rd....

Hmmm so it will be released on May 23 at last, filles?
Yann, you could put a brief note on the WMF (perhaps both on news-fr &
news-en), after you release it on proper sites, whenver the release
date will be? Erik, or any other commons editor, would you like to
provide us with German translation either directly on the WMF or on
meta?

Other language translators are called for, indeed. TOR, or other
Polish editor, do you have a time to synch WMF home to other language?
There is newly submitted downtime report by Midom and Portuguese
Wikipedia milestone, the 8th Wikipedia with more than 50,000, and only
those news are only available in En, Es and Zh.

And I hope we could release the Board Election announcement on May 24
finally ....

Best,

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org