[Translators-l] This time I really need your help here:

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sat Mar 26 09:33:12 UTC 2005

Hi, normally I copy and paste myself as many translations as I can find
on a wish ... but I have a real problem here: my laptop is giving up ...
it overheats more and more frequently and I just made it to transfer my
due to delivery work to my other computer (where working is ... ehmmm
...) - so I am late with everything.

Now tomorrow is Easter - and of course I'd like to complete "Happy
Easter" and send it to as many firends/customers/people I know as
possible - and of course to the "word of the day"-list as well (they are
waiting for some days for their word of the day now, but I must do
urgent things first. This is one of those unique occasions when you
really can indirectly make "marketing".

So please could you go here and add your Easter wishes?

http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Buona_Pasqua%21
we already have: fi, fur, en, de, scn

Just klick on "modifica", add your language code and the translation.

And thanks to all who helped me with the Happy New Year!

Please!!!!!

Sabine

p.s. if there's another place where this can be posted: just do it :-)