[Translators-l] Submissions for Quarto # 3

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:57:39 UTC 2005

Please think about what you would like to submit to the next edition
of the Quarto.
Any event, news, or project from the first quarter of 2005, is a
suitable subject.

Add content to the draft or its talk page; I hope to collect ideas and
drafts from everyone over the coming week.  Please help distribute
this in other languages as well.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/Draft

====
There are also one or two larger collaborations I I would like to work
on for the next issue.    One is a recap of the past 4 years of
Wiki[mp]edia, in honor of Wikipedia Day.  If you have recollections or
thoughts about years past, or if you know someone you think would like
to say a few words in such a retrospective, please note that.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/Draft#Nostalgia_wiki.2C_retrospective

Cheers,
   SJ