[Translators-l] WMF site update

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:55:50 UTC 2005

Thanks by James Day I updated following two pages of the WMF site

*Home (en)
*Current events

Both page contains now a brief report of recent downtime . I think it
is one of news visitors expect the site. I hope it would be updated as
soon as possible. For Japanese pages Tietew promised me to translate
them sonn (tech things are not my field ...) I hope other languages
would be synched. Both pages refer to the latest fund drive too.

WMF Site translation platform is:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF

You can find update status of the site here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/summary/en

Your collaboration will be appliciated very much.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com