[Translators-l] Fwd: Wikimania! Announcements and broadcasting : help requested

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:34:29 UTC 2005

(Forwarding to Foundation-l and the translators list. )

Dear translators, we have even more need of people to propagate
information about the conference in other languages; since the default
broadcasts and transcripts will be in English.  If there are people
interested in updating portals to Wikimania content in other languages
(on meta:), the portals would certainly be used.

Cheers,
  SJ