[Translators-l] Re: [Foundation-l] NIFT: Translations for WikiMania?

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:19:50 UTC 2005

Yes, there are lots of tips we can take from NOMAD.  Of course it
seems that even with their own home-grown software it takes them a bit
of work to get it set up each conference... and their documentation
leaves a family of little somethings to be desired.

The broadcasting bit of our simul translation will probably be thrown
in for free if we outsource the translation.  But especially if we're
thinking about ever having a larger conference with more languages, it
would pay to play with NIFT.

+sj+

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:16:50 +0100, Magnus Manske <magnus.manske at web.de> wrote:

+sj+