[Translators-l] Re: [Quarto-l] Quarto meeting this Wednesday

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 11:40:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

I will be avail for this meeting.
On saturday, we will have a board meeting, and I added
Wikimedia Quarto to the list of topics to mention
(though there are so many topics to discuss, I am
getting a bit worried :-)).

I'd like to have a bit of information by then over
print publication so we can move on on this topic.

Cheers.

Anthere

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AWikimedia_Quarto#IRC_meeting