[Translators-l] [Translation] Fundraising thank-you banner

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:18:05 UTC 2004

The current fundraiser will be over soon; we should reach the target
goal early, within the next hour or so.  The fundraising banner will
be replaced by a thank-you banner for the rest of the day:

====
Thanks to you, we have reached our goal of $50,000 in
[http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising donations].
We are grateful to everyone for their help. Donation breakdowns
are now available
[http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fund_drives/2004/Q4 online].
====

Please translate this notice and send it to a sysop on your project.
( To edit your site notice, you need to change the protected page
[[Mediawiki:Sitenotice]] )

--
+sj+