[Translators-l] New kid with silly question

notafish notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:21:29 UTC 2004

Ayman, thank you so much for your offer to translate the newsletter in
Hungarian. For now, I would suggest you only translate titles and
squeletton (image names and things like thatà because the newsletter
is NOT finished, and translating it now will only mean more work
later.
We will announce on this list when a "fixed version" of Quarto will be
available, right now it changes everyday, and to keep up with the
changes might be very difficult.

Thank you again and stay tuned :)

Cheers,

Delphine