[Translators-l] New kid with silly question

Magosányi Árpád mag at bunuel.tii.matav.hu
Tue Dec 21 15:27:01 UTC 2004

Hi!

Well, I am dumber than that:)

Where did I create a link to /Hu ?
I remember translating that one sentence calling for help.
I also remember adding a hu link to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests
I still could not figure out how to add hu to the language list.

What I have tried so far:

1. Looked for the language list. I guess it is {{WQ-2-langs}}, but I could
not figure out how to add hu. I thought I will add hu there, and
edit the resulting link.

2. Tried
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Translation_requests/WQ/2/Hu&action=submit

It seems that nothing have been created.

Please tell me what to do as you would tell it to a 5 years old.

Thank you.