[Mediawiki-i18n] [Langcom] [ISO 639-3] New language added

Marcos Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:55:46 UTC 2017

In what way does it not make sense? Signed languages are mostly natural
languages that arise, often without regard for spoken language boundaries
or national boundaries. You seem to be objecting to the idea that there
could be more than one sign language in India, but alas languages and
national boundaries often don't coincide. If there are over 20 official
spoken languages in India, why should there not be multiple sign languages?