[Mediawiki-i18n] WMF Language team office hour and online meeting on September 21, 2016 (Wednesday) at 1300 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 15 18:10:44 UTC 2016

 [x-posted announcement]

Hello,

The next online office hour session of the Wikimedia Language team is
scheduled for next Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 at 13:00 UTC. This
session is going to be an online discussion over Google Hangouts/Youtube
with a simultaneous IRC conversation. Due to the limitation of Google
Hangouts, only a limited number of participation slots are available.
Hence, do please let us know if you would like to join in the Hangout.

This time we will be taking questions from youtube viewers, only on the IRC
channel #wikimedia-office. The channel will be open for interactions during
the session. Questions can also be sent ahead of time to us.

Our last online round-table session was held in June 2016. You can watch
the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rANCUuJRTE8

Please read below for the event details, including local time, youtube
session link and do let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Runa

== Details ==

# Event: Wikimedia Language team's office hour session

# When: September 21, 2016 (Wednesday) at 13:00 UTC (check local time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160921T1300)

# Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXgMZ7myEA4 and on IRC
#wikimedia-office (Freenode)

# Agenda:
Updates from the Language team and Q & A.

--
Language Engineering Manager
Wikimedia Foundation