[Mediawiki-i18n] [x-post] WMF Language team office hour and online meeting on June 15th, 2016 (Wednesday) at 1300 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 10 12:43:11 UTC 2016

[x-posted announcement]

Hello,

The next online office hour session of the Wikimedia Language team is
scheduled for next Wednesday, June 15th, 2016 at 13:00 UTC. This session is
going to be an online discussion over Google Hangouts/Youtube with a
simultaneous IRC conversation. Due to the limitation of Google Hangouts,
only a limited number of participation slots are available. Hence, do
please let us know (on the event page
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cd1bfs8111cbd4lmegqthma65c8>) if you
would like to join in the Hangout. The IRC channel #wikimedia-office and
the Q&A channel for the youtube broadcast will be open for interactions
during the session.

Our last online round-table session was held in March 2016. You can watch
the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FrowkpBEnQ

I would also like to mention that our team is currently inviting feedback
for Content Translation via a community consultation
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation/Community_Consultation_June_2016>
which will conclude on June 22nd, 2016. We will make a note of any related
feedback received during this session and review it along with the other
comments received on-wiki.

Please read below for the event details, including local time and do let us
know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Runa

== Details ==

# Event: Wikimedia Language team's office hour session

# When: June 15, 2016 (Wednesday) at 13:00 UTC (check local time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160615T1300)

# Where: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cd1bfs8111cbd4lmegqthma65c8 and
on IRC #wikimedia-office (Freenode)

# Agenda:

   - Updates from the Language team and Q & A.

--
Language Engineering Manager
Outreach and QA Coordinator