[Mediawiki-i18n] Italics for Macedonian wiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:05:34 UTC 2016

Hoi,
The obvious solution is in using fonts that work properly for a language as
it is possible to use a font based on the language code used for a text
(standard MediaWiki functionality).

It is therefore only a matter of using the right font and almost everything
will be good.

The obvious question is, is there a freely licensed font that can be used.
Thanks,
      GerardM