[Mediawiki-i18n] Wiki Conference India 2016 (Chandigarh hackathon)

Santosh Shingare cherishsantosh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:15:43 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am happy to announce, chandigarh hackathon WCI2016, close with 7
application, which is useful to all community.

*1)* *WikiSpeak with native language :* (Hindi) (*Web Application* + *Android
Mobile application*).
*2)* *Edit Tamil Wiktionary **(Tamil community request)** :* - (*Android
application*)
*3)* *Audio file upload to WikiData (Punjabi community request) :* (*Android
application*)
*4) Wikipedia articles on google map :* find wikipedia articles on google
map (with latitude and longitude) as per city.
*5) OCR (Native Application) *: Convert scanned book copy to Indian
language text with google doc (Tested for Hindi and Malayalam).
*6) Communication platform[WebRTC] (Web Application)* : Community used this
to talk or conference (Audio/video web conferencing application)
*7) Notification (Event based)* :  showing popup on event eg (If recent
changes happen, It will show popup which article was updated)

Thank you all participant. who participate in hackathon and deliver a big
success

*Note : I will share code,  links and other details very shortly.*

Thank you
*Santosh Shingare.*
*User:cherishsantosh*