[Mediawiki-i18n] Internationalizing project names

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:59:02 UTC 2015

Hoi,
I do not really understand the purpose of finding the articles in other
languages. Arguably they are all known in Wikidata, including
aliases.Magnus did already build a functional extension to search that is
implemented on many Wikipedias. It will find you data when it is only
available in Wikidata and it has the option to see this in an informative
way by means of the "Reasonator".

No need to train the search of languages. Arguably such a training is not
available for most of the languags Wikimedia supports.
Thanks,
     GerardM