[Mediawiki-i18n] [x-post] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on 18 February 2015 (Wednesday) at 1300 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 13 14:17:36 UTC 2015

[X-posted announcement]

Hello,

The next monthly IRC office hour of the WMF Language Engineering team will
be on February 18, 2015 (Wednesday) at 1300 UTC on #wikimedia-office.
Please note that for this instance the session has been set to a much
earlier hour.

We will be taking questions and discussing about our ongoing projects,
particularly the recent activation of Content Translation as a beta feature
on several Wikipedias[1]. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and any
feedback that will help us make this tool better.

Please see below to check local time and event details. Logs from our
earlier office hours are available at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Language_Engineering

Thanks
Runa