[Mediawiki-i18n] [x-post] Next Language Engineering IRC Office Hour is on 5th May 2015 (Tuesday) at 1430 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 30 13:59:54 UTC 2015

[x-posted announcement]

Hello,

The next IRC office hour of the Language Engineering team of the Wikimedia
Foundation will be on May 5, 2015 (Tuesday) at 1430 UTC on
#wikimedia-office. We missed a few of our regular monthly office hours, but
from May onwards we will be back on schedule.

There has been significant progress around Content Translation[1] and it is
now available as a beta feature on several Wikipedias[2]. We’d love to hear
comments, suggestions and any feedback that will help us make this tool
better.

Please see below to check local time and event details. Questions can also
be sent to me ahead of the event.

Thanks
Runa

[1] http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/04/08/the-new-content-translation-tool/