[Mediawiki-i18n] Most used messages

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:18:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

When going through the most used messages, I noticed one flaw that I think
it is important to address: Most of the messages used in Special:Userlogin
are not included. They are naturally not among the 500 most used messages,
since most users will hopefully only encounter them a few times, but I
still think it is vey important to have them translated as they are very
important in order to make users understand what errors they have made when
trying to log in, etc. I'm thinking of messages such as "The passwords
didn't match up" or "The username is already in use on another wiki"
(paraphrasing both). Could someone look into this, and consider if they can
be included in the most used messages despite not being among the most
viewed messages?

--
mvh
Jon Harald Søby <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by>