[Mediawiki-i18n] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on September 10, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 8 10:15:40 UTC 2014

[x-posted]

Hello,

The next monthly IRC office hour of the Wikimedia Language Engineering
team will be on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 1700 UTC on
#wikimedia-office.

We will be taking questions and discussing about our ongoing work,
particularly around the Content Translation project[1], and upcoming
plans.

Please see below for event details and local time. See you there.

Thanks
Runa

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation

Monthly IRC Office Hour: