[Mediawiki-i18n] [Reminder] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on October 15, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 15 10:59:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

A reminder that Language Engineering's monthly office hour is happening in
a few hours (1700 UTC) on #wikimedia-office. Please see below for the
original announcement, including local time and agenda.

The original mail was inadvertently not sent to Wikimedia-l. My apologies
for that.

Thanks
Runa

Monthly IRC Office Hour: