[Mediawiki-i18n] Bug day: Book tool/Collection/PDF, 2014-10-08, 14–22 UTC

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:35:14 UTC 2014

And it's over! We reached our immediate goal, "closing" all the lost
PediaPress tickets (80 before the bug day); and about 40 new bugzilla
reports were filed, including some tricky ones about language support.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Triage/201410 has a dump
from the etherpad and will be updated with more precise information.
Give a look at the bugzilla reports!

Thanks to all the participants: Andre Klapper, Anomie, Azitrex, bawolff,
Helder, John Vandenberg, Kelson, Nemo, Raymond, Reedy, Rupert, saper,
Steinsplitter, csteipp, ebraminio, jem, josu, kepper, valhallasw`cloud.
(And probably someone else in bugzilla at the same time.)

Nemo

Federico Leva (Nemo), 08/10/2014 15:33: