[Mediawiki-i18n] Please view and comment CAPTCHA images in 154 languages

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 30 15:34:12 UTC 2014

Ukrainian seems to be OK from the first view. But where are these
captchas to be used? Would it be connected to interface language of a
user or to language of content of a wiki? I'm just wondering if it would
not cause problems in wikis in languages that e.g. your mobile phone
doesn't support. --Base

30.03.2014 18:10, Federico Leva (Nemo) написав(ла):