[Mediawiki-i18n] Please view and comment CAPTCHA images in 154 languages

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 12:30:53 UTC 2014

Yes, Wiktionary is not perfect. People unhappy with it are encouraged to
edit. :) Alternatively, if someone produces suitable word lists in 150+
languages from higher quality sources, I'll be happy to use them.

Filip Maljković, 30/03/2014 13:09:
> Serbian (sr) in some cases uses a combination of Cyrillic and Latin
> scripts, which is a bit awkward.

Indeed, the situation of Serbian, Croatian and Serbo-Croatian on
Wiktionary is super-confusing. If it's too hard to get consistent output
we'll just skip them.

> CAPTCHA should be in only one script

True. This is easy to do in PHP with the ICU libraries but I've yet to
find a python interface (as with
<https://github.com/mitsuhiko/babel/issues/89>), anyway we'll add a
sanitisation of the word lists in a way or another.

Nemo