[Mediawiki-i18n] [Reminder] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour today at 1700 UTC on #wikimedia-office

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 12 10:59:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

A quick reminder that the Language Engineering IRC office hour is happening
later today at 1700 UTC on #wikimedia-office. Besides project updates, we
have 30 mins open for discussions about the internationalization and
localization projects in Google Summer of Code (GSoC) and Outreach Program
for Women (OPW). Please see below for event details, agenda and local time.

Thanks
Runa

Event Details: