[Mediawiki-i18n] MediaWiki Language Extension Bundle 2014.03 release

Dwen Dooley dwendooley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:18:15 UTC 2014

Hello. VERY sorry for not going through the process. What I know about
mediawiki would fit in a thimble.
I'm a bit of a hack with unix, and php/mysql.

Old school VMS guy, actually.

So anyway.... REAL quick.

I was trying to add MLEB to my wiki setup for my non-profit (Relay For Life
of Second Life) and got

wiki/includes/MagicWord.php: Error: invalid magic word 'babel'

I thought what I had done with the

for ext in Babel cldr CleanChanges LocalisationUpdate Translate
UniversalLanguageSelector
 do
   if [ ! -d "$ext" ]
   then
     git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/mediawiki/extensions/$ext.git
   fi
   cd $ext; git fetch --tags; git checkout 2014.03; cd ..
 done

automatically does the tar steps? Because I didn't see the files in
the top level directory for the wiki (with LocalSettings.php).

Apologies for coming to you directly, any help you can be would be appreciated.

Dwen