[Mediawiki-i18n] translatewiki.net Android App Beta 1

Or Sagi orsagi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:17:24 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

*We begin our beta test run for translatewiki.net Android app.*
(for those of you who use iOS, you might want to check out it's released
version at the appStore<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/translatewiki.net/id661133065?ls=1&mt=8>
)

Your'e invited to take a sneak peek at this rough version. Simply download
the '.apk' file<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9Evx8QtmqJONDh5dVozSEdkWEE&usp=sharing>(the
easiest way is emailing it to yourself, then open it on your device ->
tap "install").

Please keep in mind that this is a very early beta. *Bugs are definitely
expected*, and I strongly appreciate if you could submit your feedback, or
simply report some bugs/issues you encounter. *Kindly use this
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LoVJBmpTXLcYnRCoWlrPOfB2CTrtdjVCV8Bh0tCFhbI/viewform>,
or email me directly*.

Do not hesitate to contact me on any question.

Thanks,
Or Sagi